A Promising Market Landscape
A candidate for a a financial advisor and tax return franchise, similar to our location in Cranford, NJ, should ask themselves, “What is the financial potential for a franchise in the tax resolution industry?”
The compelling case for success includes the following.
• According to the IRS’ Federal Tax Compliance Research, Tax Resolution is a multi-TRILLION dollar industry, representing a ‘Tax Gap’ of over $458 billion dollars.
• The IRS expects to contact 800,000 non-filers and underreported income taxpayers.
• The IRS Commissioner’s #1 goal is to close the ‘tax gap’ comprised of unpaid and underpaid taxes.
• The IRS reports that over 6 million taxpayers fail to file their required income tax returns each calendar year.
• Recent IRS figures indicate that they have 26.2 million active collection cases.
These factors illustrate the strong market potential for-both TAX DRx in Cranford, NJ and our advisor and tax return franchisees across the US.
Available Market Territories
District of Columbia (DC)
Our Target Client
Our ideal client falls into one of the following categories.
• Any individual or business owner who owes over $10,000 in taxes;
• Who is undergoing an IRS audit; or,
• Who has not filed taxes in over 5 years.
Based on the IRS data presented above, there is an enormous potential client base of people or businesses matching these criteria. We offer them the ability to pay pennies on the dollar, and to gain a fresh start with the IRS.
While there are two other significant competitors in the Tax Services space, the market landscape leaves plenty of room for additional tax advisor and tax return franchises in New Jersey and the US.
Our approach is to provide our proven service, to penetrate the market with additional franchises and marketing of our offerings, and to do thorough, quality work that minimized complaints and allows us to capture strong, positive testimonials and ‘word of mouth’ market reach.
Building Business Together
The more we communicate with our audience about the tactics of the IRS, including strong enforcement for non-payment, and about our services to mitigate their tax concerns, the more we can connect this significant market audience with our services. We want to bring our Franchisees along in the success, and want to provide our service to all taxpayers who require them!